Friday, January 1, 2021

2020 Dies / Greatness Calling

I started off the year 2020 with eight New Year's "Resolutions."

I ended the year accomplishing ten, adding new "resolutions" along the way.

In layman's terms, I grabbed 2020 by the throat and throttled it, shook it, watched it die in my hands as it gave way to a new year.

Now there is only 2021.

I will continue seeking knowledge.                                                      I will continue growing stronger.                                                    There is nothing left to do.

Don't attach.                                                                                      Hit hard.                                                                                            Disappear.                                                                                    Keep moving.

It was always simple combat, one against all.                                  One never relenting, knowing no other way to go but until collapse.

Things should start getting interesting right about now.

No comments: