Friday, December 22, 2023

מים מלוכלכים (חלק שני)

"Is it true that Israel used to harvest the cornea's of dead Hamas fighters?"

"Dude, those were our biggest export for years."

"Why did commanders name this operation 'Dirty Water'? Is the seawater that polluted?"

"It has nothing to do with the seawater, Goy. Our objective is to color the water red with the blood of non-believers, of those who would murder innocent Israeli civilians. That's why it's called 'Dirty Water.'"

"If I get captured by Hamas fighters, can I trust one of you boys to kill me before they saw my head off and send it to my parents?" 

"We're way ahead of you, buddy. The Hannibal Directive allows us to kill any Israeli soldier abducted by Hezbollah or Hamas fighters. We'll make sure you're dead long before anyone puts a knife to your throat."

Sometimes the dead time between missions can make you start overanalyzing your circumstances, which is an easy way to psyche yourself out. It almost makes me wish for something to shoot at, if only to take my mind off the situation on the ground here.

No comments: